We’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on right away. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
We’re happy to consider you to work at Loop HQ in Columbus, OH, or remotely in the US.
Priority 1: Craft an unparalleled candidate experience
- You’ll partner with 2 recruiters to support the candidate experience and flow of interview stages, both critical elements of our recruiting function
- Become the go-to contact for our candidates, prioritizing responsiveness, helpfulness and empathy
- Schedule interviews, ensuring our hiring teams and candidates are 100% prepared to show up as their best selves
- Conduct reference checks to provide us that one last vote of confidence in our finalists
- Act as THE voice of our candidates, sharing insights with our recruiters so we can be exceptional at responding to recruiting needs
- Prioritize a sense of urgency to ensure we’re respectful about candidates’ time and our hiring needs
- Support employment branding strategies to establish Loop’s brand as a phenomenal place to grow a career and become a better human
- Around 1 year of experience working in a recruiting-related role
- Communication is your superpower – you should impress others with your style, thoroughness and frequency of communication through email, call, video, chat, you name it!
- Created noteworthy relationships with your candidates and earned yourself a reputation of one of their favorite people to work with
- Your coworkers have described you as more organized and detailed than most others
- Have been accountable for confidential and sensitive information, and handled it flawlessly
Priority 2: Ensure we’re always getting better by supporting the reporting and analysis of key recruiting metrics
- As we grow, we’re investing in more robust recruiting metrics so our team can become as data-driven as possible. You’ll partner with our Director of Talent and recruiters to help us identify the right metrics, how to get the data, how to report them and to whom
- Support us in analyzing the data to understand where we excel, so we can do more of that, and where we have gaps, so we can proactively fill them
- Able to share a couple examples of recruiting metrics you’ve reporting and analyzed in the past, and what impact that work had
- Proven experience picking up new tools quickly and becoming a self-sufficient power user
Priority 3: Elevate the People culture at Loop
- Your role is a natural liaison between all of our teams at Loop – it’s essential to build solid partnerships with those you’ll support
- You’ll be the first Recruiting Coordinator to join Loop – you should feel excited by the need to solve problems and dig in, wherever needed
- Become the face of efficiency on our team, constantly assessing how our recruiting processes are working and making improvements that keep raising our standards
- Can share a few examples of how you’ve created exceptional partnerships with stakeholders you’ve supported across your organization
- Able to share a couple examples of programs or processes you’ve created from scratch, how you measured their success and improved them as they scaled
- Made your role better than you found it by proactively creating and continuously improving expectations, processes and documentation
- Can share a couple examples of how you’ve spread your expertise to coworkers with the goal of leveling up the skills of your team
The Loop Story
Loop has a dream for the future of commerce. We believe that building lasting connections between humans leads to amazing outcomes. We call it “connection infrastructure,” and we’re all rallying behind our vision to pioneer what that means for our world.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions – returns – and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a humane work experience that prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.