Deepgram is looking for a powerhouse marketer to create and lead our Demand Generation team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you and your team will recommend and implement go to market strategies that will enable Deepgram to generate qualified leads and accelerate the sales cycle. In this role, you will increase awareness of deep learning speech recognition, Deepgram solutions and generate a 5x qualified sales pipeline by running integrated campaigns that convert. Your experience with digital advertising, and understanding of the latest account based marketing tools and techniques will shine as you help the revenue team (marketing, sales, customer success) quickly and efficiently land and expand in our accounts. Your team will have a direct impact on Deepgram’s ability to hire more amazing people and scale! Are you ready for it?
Deepgram is the fastest, most accurate, and most scalable enterprise automatic speech recognition (ASR) platform. With our patented end-to-end deep learning approach, we give data scientists the tools to unlock the value of voice by transforming unstructured audio data from phone, meeting and conversational recordings into transcripts with business value. Deepgram takes the heavy lifting out of long form audio transcription, so that call center agents and product organizations can focus on what they do best. Learn more at deepgram.com or sign up for a free account at missioncontrol.deepgram.com/signup.
- Create a repeatable, measurable demand to close process that scales
- Forecast marketing contribution to pipeline and meet joint sales goals
- Drive pipeline through integrated campaigns across various channels including but not limited to SEO, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, marketing automation, list acquisition, sales call down campaigns, and industry events
- Partner with the sales and marketing leadership team to define the lead generation and sales activities that will enable our buyers to quickly try and buy Deepgram, continuously improving our sales cycle conversion rates
- Partner with Revenue operations to use Deepgram product usage data to convert self-service trials to larger opportunities, and existing customers to expanded contracts
- Partner with Product Marketing to create content and programs that align to our buyer personas
- Partner with the Sales Development and Revenue Operations to ensure every lead has a delightful experience, and qualified contacts are touched in minutes.
- Constantly identify ways to improve, automate tasks to accelerate our time to market
- Recruit and manage an agile, analytical team of 2 additional marketers
- 10+ years experience in product marketing, product management
- 3+ years management experience
- Highly analytical. You love numbers just as much as you love beating the competition.
- You are very collaborative. Great ideas can come from anywhere in the organization.
- Ability to work well with any role in organization, web developer to CEO.
- Thrive in a faced-paced environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Familiar with com, HubSpot, Outreach.io, Google and LinkedIn ads
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.