About this Role
- Leading community management for our instant games.
- Help define and maintain the community management strategy including methods for engagement, moderation policies, content building, analysis and outreach initiatives.
- In coordination with the product team, establish and maintain a community calendar of events that consists of daily, weekly and /or monthly events including contests, announcements, and holiday promotions.
- Seek proactive dialog with our players, inform, listen, know what they complain and enthuse about while constantly monitoring fan page posts and other communication media to identify common player issues and discussion patterns.
- Set goals for, track and report on community-related metrics ensuring upwards visibility as well as helping inform on metrics’ significance.
- Develop and manage relationships with influencers/moderators.
- Knowledge of casual, social and Facebook games.
- 3-5 yrs. of established online community management experience (preferably in the video game industry).
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and presentation skills (prepare reports and analyze customers’ trend and characteristics).
- Previous experience building and moderating online communities and customer service.
- An independent, responsible and highly organized way of working, a creative way to engage and solve challenges.
- Confidence in dealing with a heated atmosphere and challenging situations based on your excellent team player qualities. Not taking player complaints personally.
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software.
- Have a strong secondary skill set (like creating user flows, using prototyping tools, art or programming).
- A desire to always be learning and improving yourself.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.