GitBook is a modern documentation platform backed by some of the best SaaS europeans VCs (Point 9 Capital, Notion Capital, Fly VC). Our ambition is to empower team’s intelligence. We want to help teams work more efficiently by creating a single place to leverage their knowledge.
GitBook is now used by over 1M users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Decathlon, or Google. We’re working on a next product step to redefine “core team work” and we’re looking for an Inbound Account Executive (working remotely) with an extended level of ambition to join our team and help us accelerate our growth.
What will you be doing ?
GitBook already has a regular flow of inbound leads (15 000 sign-up per month) and traction in specific market segments, as an Inbound Account Executive you will handle inbound requests and then be responsible for the entire sales cycle to crush quotas and generate revenue.
As an Account Executive within GitBook, your primary role will be to engage with prospects in order to deeply understand their goals and challenges, and assess the value GitBook will bring to them, including tech assessment, in order to close deals and accelerate customer adoption.
This will require you to learn the product and technical in-and-outs of GitBook and effectively communicate its vision, solution and value proposition to prospects (tech and non-tech).
Part of your daily life will be :
- engaging and handling inbounds leads by managing prospects from leads to closed deals
- handling product demosand conducting consultative calls to discover potential customers use case and needs in terms of internal and external documentation
- leading and executing new inbound initiativessuch as webinars, campaigns, etc.
- contributing to building our Inbound Sales Process, collaborating with Marketingto build compelling demos and sales materials dedicated to our different customers segments by adapting communication, sales playbook, funnel from opportunity to deal etc.
- collaborating with Customer Successteam to build a high quality on-boarding and provide great customer experience
- collaborating with our Product teamto help influence product roadmap based on users feedbacks etc.
You will be valued for :
- your past experience selling SaaS tech productowning the entire sales-cycle and handling large amount of incoming leads.
- your capacity of dealing with hiccupsduring negotiation phases, in short your ability to successfully close deals
- your deep motivation and can-do attitude to achieve goals in autonomous and fast paced environments
- your curiosity and passion for tech productenabling you to rapidly understand the in and outs of GitBook and how it can benefit each potential customer
- your data-and-analytic driven mindset
- your strong rigour and organisation skillsenabling you to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information.
- your amazing succinct communication skills in Englishboth written and spoken as you’re able to make great presentation that generate engagement
- your extended level of empathyallowing you to adapt your communication to different type of users
Every single team member is a value addition to our culture, so it’s important for us to state our values.
While joining GitBook, you will also appreciate our Perks & Benefits.
What’s next ?
- First, you need to send us your applicationto express your interest and we will review it (of course we’ll get back at you whatever the decision)
- As the next step, our Talent Acquisition Manager will call youso the both of you will be able to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook’s expectations, the role and your own expectations.
- Then, you will be meeting with several members of our Go-to-Market Team during two separate meetings to share about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life…
- Finally, you will have the opportunity to meet with the entire teamto get a preview of GitBook’s culture and daily life.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.