At OnJuno, our goal is to build a cross border neo banking platform to help immigrants with their banking needs. Creating content that will be helpful for this audience is a core part of our product strategy and we are looking for Freelance Financial Writers who can help us create quality content for these users. You would be working directly with the founding team on the content strategy and will have to create well researched, long form content pieces around a specific topic or a theme.
- Collaborate with investment professionals and product managers to convert proprietary research into compelling thought leadership content
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.