About The Role:
Wrapbook is seeking a Senior Product Designer to design the Wrapbook app, create all brand assets and ultimately help build an application that customers love! In this role you will be creating polished customer journeys in the Wrapbook app & updating brand assets. You will be working alongside engineers, designers, product managers and co-founders.
Skills You Have:
- 4+ years professional design experience working for a software company
- Portfolio of websites, application & mobile designs that look beautiful
- Ability to create prototypes
- Tooling experience: Sketch, Figma other design tools
- A love of brand aesthetics, beauty, fonts and making pixel perfect designs
- Kind, friendly and joyful personality who collaborates well with others
- University Degree (Design or related field)
What We Stand For:
- Safe and welcoming work environment for all of our employees
- Unleash and empower our employees to do the best work of their lives
- Clear expectation of your role at the company
- Allow people to focus on what matters
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.