Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We’ve built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, InstaCart, Dropbox, Slack and more. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us manage a world-class customer journey.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will work close with the Head of Marketing to develop content strategy and planning as it aligns to the brand voice, tone, and personality across all channels, driving qualified leads through the funnel and then measuring conversion of leads in alignment with sales.
Imagine working with a world-class team of people where:
- A single non-sales founder closed over 400k in ARR in 2 months
- Deals are closed in 3-4 weeks which is half the industry average
- Established Welcome as the number one leader in one of the hottest markets now (Virtual Events) and for years to come
- Skipped a Seed Round and close a Series A round of 11 million dollars, led by one of the top VC’s on the planet
You will be responsible for:
- Setting business performance goals/KPI’s to measure: brand awareness, lead generation, customer loyalty, and user engagement
- SEO, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices
- Build and manage social media calendar and content with creative team
- Build email campaigns and nurture sequences as it aligns to Welcome events and other key Welcome highlights
- Build and manage blog strategy & content
- Build and manage lead gen pages and content offers
- Project managing key marketing initiatives, vendors, and contractors
- You’re an analytical yet creative marketing whiz who deeply cares about having a strong, consistent brand presence
- At least 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management
- Strong technical skills with an ability to pick up new software quickly
- Well-versed in Hubspot and Adobe Creative Suite
Our Investment in You:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- Fitness, cell phone & internet reimbursements
- Top of the line 16-inch Macbook Pro
- $2,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- Complimentary stay at the Puerto Rico Welcome HQ
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.