Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oatmilk company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago and has since expanded to the U.S. where we’ve continued growing at a rate such that we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oatmilk flowing.
Sustainability, health, and transparency are the core values that guide everything we do. Basically, we exist to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. If any of this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like work for Oatly, too. Now onto the formal stuff.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator to join our team. This role will be responsible for supporting the E-Commerce Manager with maintaining the US website, Amazon, email marketing, logistics, and analytics. Reporting directly to the E-Commerce manager with additional responsibilities under Digital Marketing Manager.
Here are the things we want to hire you to do:
- Work closely with the E-Commerce Manager to manage multiple projects from concept to completion
- Cross-functional project collaboration with product team, operations team, creative team, development agency, global website team, communications team, sustainability team, and 3PL partners
- Assist in PPC platform management
- Monitor site analytics and trends to identify opportunities
- SEO maintenance, including optimizing URLs, updating product image alt text, creating SEO page descriptions, and performing keyword research
- Maintain online product catalog and website asset management
- Assist with customer support inquiries that come in via emails. Display creative problem-solving skills when working with our community team to provide solutions to customer issues
- Flag and report issues and/or trends that may require new development
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all product and content launches with thorough QA testing
- Work closely with fulfillment partners on order management for com and Amazon
- Manage e-commerce & Amazon inventory in collaboration with inventory team – analyze and replenish inventory as needed
- Own and monitor daily inventory levels, including identifying specific number of days on hand for each product SKU
- Identify risks that may negatively impact our product forecast
Here are the things we think you need:
- Shopify experience preferred
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Illustrator and Photoshop skills a plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to thrive in a remote environment
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize and detailed oriented
And here’s another list of qualities we think make a good Oatly team member:
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You have entrepreneurial spirit in that you’re comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up
- You enjoy sharing your quirkiness and talents with your coworkers
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like providing flexible vacation for starters, really great benefits with 100% medical coverage, genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and each other succeed, a start-up vibe with an established company history, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.
Oatly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.