We are looking for a passionate Associate Product Manager with a “find a way or make a way” attitude. This role is a part of a growing product team in a fast-growing cannabis software business. You’ll work closely with product and design teams, helping them gather insights that shape the future of our product in both the short and long term. Your responsibilities will include competitive research, customer development, data analysis, and input into the roadmap of GrowFlow’s product suite.
This opportunity is for someone who is diligent, detail-oriented, a great listener, curious, disciplined, and who has a strong desire to grow professionally.
We’re in a special market
- The cannabis space is very unique due to the nature of an ever-changing regulatory landscape and explosive growth in market size.
- We have a stellar reputation for being customer-focused and providing industry-leading customer service and aim to maintain that level of excellence with a laser focus on our users.
While we’re a growth-stage company, our environment is typical of a start-up:
- We work in small teams, are fast-paced, and we all get a lot done by everyone wearing many hats.
- We are serious about optimizing our time and staying focused on the most important goals and outcomes.
- We are a remote team and are completely on board with 100% remote work, meaning we focus on over-communication to ensure we can stay in sync despite our physical distance.
- We’re building lots of new things, but also maintaining a significant business. We are mindful of the balance and need to monitor and pay down design and tech debt and also innovate with exciting greenfield projects and new markets.
What You’ll Do:
This role will assist GrowFlow product managers in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Documenting and organizing feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to help shape requirements, features, and products.
- Scheduling and participating in customer interviews, taking notes, and transcribing those conversations into product feature requests.
- Developing an understanding of GrowFlow products, markets, and competitors.
- Collecting and documenting product usage data, and highlighting patterns and anomalies.
- Supporting the creation of product documentation and training materials.
- Analyzing current market trends, and collaborating with the product team on possible strategies as a result of those trends
- Validating product quality and user needs are met throughout the product lifecycle.
What You’ll Have:
- A degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Business Management, Marketing.
- Two years of experience in a related role.
- Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative and quantitative product data and consumer feedback.
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior, and customer development techniques.
- Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
- Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
- Strong communication and listening skills, along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Even Better If You Have:
- Experience in the cannabis industry.
- Experience with conducting research in a dynamic environment with the ability to organize, plan, and stay ahead of the work.
- We are a fully remote company and this position will be remote.
- We are looking for someone who is ready to join us full-time after a brief trial period (all our employees do this).
- We offer health benefits, 401k, unlimited time off, charity matching, and other cool perks.
- We are offering an annual starting salary in the range of $50,000 – $70,000 USD.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.