At Apollo, we lead with our hearts. We pride ourself on our culture of helping other people succeed, and that goes for both our customers, and our teams. If working with caring people in addition to joining a highly successful company are both important to you, then read on.
What’s exciting about this role is that you will be one of our first Customer Success hires and have incredible opportunity to grow with the company. You’re not expected to know GraphQL on day one and part of the fun will be learning about it while partnering with Sales, and Solutions Architect and Support. You will report to our Director of Customer Success.
Apollo is the market leader developer tools that enable companies to build their software in far less time, with far greater functionality. The technology beneath it all is called GraphQL, a revolutionary technology that allows product engineering teams to almost double the speed at which they ship new features. Our free products have millions of downloads per week, and our enterprise offerings serve many of the world’s most famous brands. People are shocked at the type of logos we land. We are on an incredible growth trajectory and are funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Matrix Partners.
Note: we are hiring multiple CSMs with different levels of seniority. Check out the Senior CSM post if this position suits you better.
What you’ll do
- Manage a book of Enterprise customers and be responsible for account health, renewal, and revenue growth.
- Drive feature adoption and usage expansion of Apollo Studio across customer organizations
- Through regular meeting cadence, proactively uncover customer needs and new stakeholders, anticipate risks, identify opportunities, and collaborate with Sales, Solutions, Product or other departments to protect and grow your accounts
- Build relationships with customers, help them recognize the value of their investment and ensure that their objectives are met
- Partner with customers and articulate technical concepts, value prop, or recommendations clearly to customers
- Own and implement initiatives to improve Apollo’s Customer Success function
- You’ve had success as a Customer Success Manager working with Enterprise customers and driving software product adoption
- You are a fast learner and love to dig into technological and business concepts
- You enjoy project management, are highly organized, and can effectively keep track of customer requests
- You have a positive, “rising tide lifts all boats” mentality and love collaborating with others
- You are curious and empathetic, leading you to effectively uncover customer needs and growth opportunities
You can do this work from anywhere workable within North American time zones.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.