Fountain is the high-volume hiring platform empowering the world’s leading brands to streamline and scale their recruiting function. Our mobile-first platform keeps candidates engaged and reduces drop-off via built-in automated scheduling, text and email reminders. Candidates can apply anytime, anywhere in minutes, right from their phone. It enables on-the-go hiring managers to move quality talent through the pipeline, reducing time to fill. Fountain provides local, regional, and company level analytics to make data-driven decisions. Our drag-and-drop workflow allows for quick changes to accommodate fluctuations in hiring needs. Fountain’s global customers hire over 1.2 million workers annually in 78 countries.
Founded in 2014, we are a young company backed by top investors, including Y Combinator, SoftTech VC, Crosslink, Origin Ventures, and many others. We have raised over $33 million in funding, and with over 55 employees, we are excited to grow our team and find others who are looking to make a dent!
We are actively looking for an experienced and detail-oriented B2B content writer. We’re a small but growing team looking for entrepreneurial-minded, self-starters who are passionate and ready to make a big impact.
As a Writer and Editor, you will produce, create and edit content across our marketing efforts. We are seeking an experienced writer who is efficient, detail-oriented, and also able to switch styles to suit the medium.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help build thought leadership by writing/creating content including: blog posts, landing page copy for assets such as whitepapers and guides, whitepapers/eBooks, PR articles and write-ups, case studies, assist with email marketing, including some sales emails and nurture emails
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) best practices to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Keep up on the HR industry and come prepared with ideas to write about how to stay competitive and on brand
What you should bring:
- 2- 5 years of copywriting or content creation experience (B2B or marketing or agency experience preferred)
- Portfolio with examples to share and to discuss
- Knowledge of HR tech industry terminology and jargon is a distinct advantage
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- SEO/SEM know how and best practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible PTO & Work Hours
- “Work from Anywhere” Policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance & STD/LTD
- 10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Phone Stipend
- Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
- Learning and Development Reimbursements
- Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- 401K Plan
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.