We are looking for scriptwriters for the following languages: Croatian, Dutch, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish and Ukrainian.
gigaaa is a multinational technology company, consisting of a team of futurists from all around the world who share the same enthusiasm to build an AI Personal Assistant for everyone. It represents a new alternative to Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa in the Conversational UX Technologies market.
After our successful market entry, we are looking to expand our product to many new markets. Join the gigaaa team and become part of a global success story that is just beginning.
A Scriptwriter essentially works on creating the most appropriate and friendly character for gigaaa to engage with users. Covering what the user could possibly ask from an assistant is one of the key responsibilities of the position as well. Success in this position requires creative writing skills and passion for research.
We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. Attention to detail is one of the key features required from this position. So please write “Easter Egg” to the additional information part in the application form.
- Creating the helpful character of gigaaa for users, crafting dialogues and writing engaging scripts
- Generating ideas and assisting with the continuous development of the app in the form of new conversations
- Writing persuasively, creatively and quickly
- Adapting required documents into the relevant languages
Required Skills & Experiences
- Ability to express ideas clearly with excellent writing skills
- Ability to make culturally appropriate translations
- Excellent literacy in the language you are applying for
- Having empathy for the user and being able to write for the marketplace
- Microsoft Office & Google Docs skills
What Do We Offer?
- Becoming a part of an ambitious and motivated international team (15 nationalities and counting)
- Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
- Opportunity to have an influence on the development of a global start-up
- Chance to earn company stocks and participate in gigaaa’s future success
How to apply?
If you are looking for a job in which you can grow and develop, where your initiatives encouraged and rewarded, send us your application with a CV and a motivational letter by using the form below.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.