- Over the course of 3 months, you will be paired with a Software Engineer at Loom and be given a fully scoped project to build a new feature for Loom. The goal is that this feature will be a full functioning engineering artifact by the time you complete your internship that may be launched to production.
- You will be responsible for building a beautiful, snappy, and native-feeling UI experience in a key area of our product to assist video creation and collaboration or you will help enhance the tooling that our teams use to deliver great products to market.
- You will build a feature end-to-end: through conception, exploration, iteration, maintenance, and polish, in partnership with your engineering host.
- You will collaborate and be supported by Product, Design, and Infrastructure to build features in support of the feature development.
What We’re Looking For:
- Curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Pursuing a technical degree in Computer Science or related field or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development.
- Passion for productivity tools and supporting power users.
- Great design intuition and user empathy.
- Passion for UI fluidity and performance.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.