Algolia is the industry’s leading search-as-a-service provider with over 9,500 customers, and many of the world’s best brands including UnderArmour, Lacoste, Slack, Stripe, The Times, and Coursera. Algolia is the brand behind great brands that are creating amazing customer experiences in over 200 countries and 70 languages.
We are looking for a data-driven growth marketing lead to own our acquisition and expansion funnels and build compounding growth viral loops as part of our growth-led strategy. This role will own the experimentation and constant development of tactics to grow acquisition and conversions across flows.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in growth marketing, growth hacking, or performance marketing ideally in product-led businesses
- Strong understanding of performance channels, and how integrated campaigns play together to drive acquisition, retention, and expansion of customers
- Obsession with the user experience and communicating the value proposition through each step of the customer journey
- Ability to establish relationships and build rapport in order to influence decisions at all levels
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Excels in verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Lead a cross-functional team, by partnering with product, product marketing, data, web, and content to design and implement highly performing growth initiatives
- Develop a roadmap and holistic plan for channel optimization, creative testing, landing page optimization, and audience segmentation across all channels to meet targets
- Build growth and expansion forecasts and model in collaboration with product marketing and other marketing teams
- Execute integrated email, chatbots, paid and partner campaigns in collaboration with other teams
- Deliver regular updates to different stakeholder on KPIs and metrics, and develop actions plans based on learnings
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT – Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST – Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR – Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE – Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY – Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchensTeam workouts
- Meals & happy hours
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.