On the day to day, you will
- Partner with a diverse range of stakeholders in editorial, engineering, marketing and product management to extract actionable insight from our usage data
- Be an organization-wide advocate for evidence-based decision-making and the use of data
- Build dashboards and reports that provide visibility into how people use our products.
- Build statistical models that help us understand the ins and outs of how users experience our products
- Design and analyze experiments to answer key business questions.
- Build data pipelines and models that enable incisive analyses and performant data visualizations
You should have
- 2+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis at a consumer-facing technology company
- Experience with data pipelining, from data preparation to analysis to deployment
- Experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries on large data sets
- Knowledge of inferential statistics, especially in an experimentation setting (hypothesis testing, power analysis, experimental design)
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence the strategy of the product
- Experience manipulating large data sets through SQL or Python
Nice to have
- Development experience in Python
- Experience developing in Looker
- Natural Language processing (NLP) with large data sets
- Experience in big data technologies like Spark
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.