What You’ll Do
- Enable Figma users at scale: Write best practice guides, create resources, and host live streams to help our users better understand how to use the tool and encourage others to share their learnings and experiences
- Sales enablement: For key high value accounts, join sales demos to explain the product, share best practices, and answer in-depth questions.
- Motivate and empower the community: Maintain and build relationships with users in the community and identify opportunities to collaborate.
- Events: Speak regularly at meet ups and conferences. Support Figma community advocates managing events worldwide
- Advocate for users with product team. Keep a pulse on community sentiment on product releases and emerging themes. Share product feedback from community with PM & Design in an organized, systematic way. Act as trusted advisor for launches to prepare for community reaction.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Figma expertise and real world experience using it within a team
- Passion for interacting the design community
- Comfort presenting to large groups of people
- Knowledge of product design workflows and is well versed in design systems(in Figma and more broadly)
- An understanding of the evolving challenges of design teams at scale and how designers work with design adjacent roles
- A technical design background and ability to get into the fine details of interface design
- An entrepreneurial mindset and joy for iterating on projects from early experimental ideas through to completion
- Comfort with up to 25% of travel (post-COVID)
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Design and build a new Figma Workshop around a theme or topic
- Work closely with a large customer to support their trial with Q&A sessions and workshops
- Figma file resources that could be used to help someone get started using Figma
- Livestream/video content to help share user stories and best practices with the greater community
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.