Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a User Research Coordinator to join our User Research team and help our Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) organization with bringing customer insights into our product development work. This entry level role requires zero years experience in User Research.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Associate User Researcher, you’ll:
- Be responsible for the coordination of user research interviews for our Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) team including recruiting, scheduling, and working with our team on research sessions
- Participate in research sessions to help synthesize notes with our Lead User Researcher (to be hired) and Product Designers
- Work with our Research and Product Design team to build and maintain a knowledge base of research insights
- Manage the budget and payments for user research participants
- Assist in creating presentation materials for research share outs
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the workweek) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a User Research Coordinator if you have:
- A high desire to grow as a user researcher at a software company
- A deep care for customer experience and user-centered design
- Previous experience as a research assistant or equivalent in another industry
- Experience working with remote teams a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Associate User Researcher and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.