Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values – Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself – serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Reporting to the Vice President of Investor Relations, the Investor Relations Analyst, will support the execution of the Investor Relations vision and strategy. This will be a position on a highly collaborative team, with wide scope and opportunity at a high growth, technology company. This will be a highly visible role within the company, interacting regularly with our CEO, CFO and broader executive team, speaking with investors and analysts. Additionally, the position will assist with Board meeting preparation and other ad hoc strategic projects for our CFO.
The Investor Relations Analyst will be an integral part of the team supporting the IR department’s initiatives and day-to-day activities. This role will Act as a liaison between the IR team with ESG raters to understand their rating methodologies and scoring.
How You Impact Our Vision
- The Investor Relations Analyst will be an integral part of the team supporting the IR department’s initiatives and day-to-day activities
- This role will Act as a liaison between the IR team with ESG raters to understand their rating methodologies and scoring
- Compile and maintain IR Analytics to include all internal and external IR KPIs and ensure all publicly disclosed data is accurately tracked and easily accessible
- Assist with SEC filings and Annual Report
- Assist with all day-to-day investor events to include scheduling and documentation in IR database, ESG/Diversity efforts and investor targeting
- Coordinate with the finance team to respond to information requests from investors/potential investors
- Collaborate cross-functionally with legal, comms, product and sales to ensure IR data is consistently shared across the organization
- Assist with 2021 annual meeting and Analyst Day
- Take lead on maintaining IR Website
- Support IR and finance team during earnings to include data analytics and tracking, support around messaging/competitive messaging, consensus analysis and key macro-trends
- Provide daily market intelligence, track relevant news and summarize analysts’ reports, as well as provide information on investors’ perceptions about the company on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and accounting teams on preparation of quarterly earnings releases and SEC filings
- Plan and attend investor conferences and non-deal roadshows
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of competitor and peer group companies Assist in preparation of content for board meetings
- Assist with ad hoc strategic initiatives for our CFO
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance or Economics; MBA/CFA designation a plus but not required
- 3+ year experience in Investor Relations, Finance, FP&A and/or financial reporting required.
- Previous experience working in private equity, public market equity, investment banking, or equity research professional organization required. Preferably experience working for public, high-growth, technology company.
- Must have the ability to develop and communicate company vision and direction, market and industry trends and explain complex financial results clearly and concisely.
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable in a data-driven environment.
- Experience in complex financial modeling and analysis preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, and Google Slides; experience with financial research tools such as FactSet is a plus
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing global technology companies? Then apply now
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all – members, advocates, and allies.
- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.