Waldo is a photo-finding phenom empowering families to put their phones back in their pockets and “Live the Moment”. Utilizing facial and numbered jersey recognition, Waldo is changing the way photos are found and delivered from camps, schools, youth sports, churches, greek life, weddings, and more. Waldo makes sharing photos from events a breeze across Apple, Android and web.
Why Work for Waldo?
Waldo is in rapid growth mode–adding users, increasing revenue, expanding into existing markets, and making entries into new verticals! To meet that growth we’re expanding our Sales team and investing in their growth so that they become the future leaders of our organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate, energetic, has a great work ethic and proven sales management experience. This position enjoys the ownership and accountability that is expected from early-stage team members and is for high energy, self-motivated individuals who possess a desire to hit and surpass goals and are driven to win. As the Sales Director, you will recruit, hire and train a sales team and lead up Waldo’s sales efforts against national accounts and partnerships. You’ll drive new business and manage a team of field reps in addition to vertically focused national reps. You will be responsible for identifying and partnering with associations, channel partners and national accounts and managing a team of reps prospecting and connecting with decision makers at K-12 schools and school districts, camps, youth sports leagues, churches and greek chapters. We are looking for someone who’s passionate about our mission and driving Waldo’s sales.
- A passion for driving sales through the execution of an effective sales process, KPIs and relationship building
- Proficient in CRM systems and reporting (ideally Hubspot)
- Interacts effectively cross functionally and with senior management
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills – you communicate proactively and clearly
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, a challenging workload, adapt quickly to the change common with start-ups
- 4+ years sales experience in inside sales in both an individual contributor role as well as a sales management role
- Experience selling SaaS preferred
- Develop an inside sales process which delivers predictable, repeatable sales metrics and identify improvement in all areas of productivity, process and efficiency
- Make cold calls to prospects for interest and own all parts of the sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Demonstrate key elements of Waldo solution to prospective customers
- Maintain CRM records and reporting to provide timely and accurate forecasts to CEO
- Hire, train, manage, and coach a sales team based on business needs and growth
- Work with marketing to develop targeted sales campaigns and execute on them to drive penetration of new market segments.
- Strategize with the CEO on positioning of products and proactively identify new revenue generating opportunities and product feature needs
- Experience working from home in a sales capacity
- Experience selling technology into SMBs; camps, schools (public and / or private), youth sports leagues, churches or greek chapters a plus
- Experience working with CRM and sales automation software, preferably fluent in Hubspot
- Experience managing a pipeline through the full cycle – lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, product demonstrations, relationship-building and contracting
- Ability to interact with decision makers at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication, written & interpersonal skills
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable professional experience and skills
- $125k+ OTE | Early Stage Equity
- Remote – work from home
- Collaborative and collegial team environment
- Flexible vacation
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Unlimited high fives and company outings
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.