Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
In this new role to Lime, you will report directly to the CFO and play a critical role within the leadership community at Lime.
- Lead our global accounting teams in the development, implementation, and oversight of company-wide accounting policies and controls consistent with SEC, US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- You’ll lead our US and EMEA accounting organizations, as well our Finance Global Shared Services team in Penang, Malaysia
- Assess current processes and benchmark against industry peers, identifying gaps with best practices and processes for automation
- Lead the preparation of financial reports on a regular basis, as requested or required, including but not limited to year-to-date cash flow statements, quarterly reports, monthly financial statements, and balance sheets
- Develop non-GAAP Key Performance Indicators to be used by management for internal reporting purposes
- Drive continuous improvement in resource utilization and information reporting to drive growth across the organization
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Drive accounting team efficiencies, breaking down barriers to execution, in and out of accounting and finance more broadly
- Responsible for providing guidance and training of the new accounting guidance including the SEC regulation changes to FP&A and other cross-functional organizations within the CFO organizations
- Responsible for communication with Audit Committee and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business; MBA or Masters in Accounting preferred
- Active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License required
- Minimum 15 years accounting and finance experience, with a minimum of 8 years in a financial leadership position (Director or more senior role) in a fast paced, high growth technology company
- Expert knowledge of financial activities, policies, and processes, including multi-currency consolidations, SEC reporting, and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Experience presenting to Board of Directors, Audit Committees and other internal and external decision-makers
- Must have prior experience as a senior accounting leader taking a company public
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A brand new role to Lime, you can make it yours!
- Work with a team of fun and motivated finance professionals, with a global footprint
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability around the world.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.