Persado is a pure-play AI company that’s changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words and transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that’s obsessed with personalization –the right offer, the right product, the right segment– we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a German Proofreader/Copywriter, eligible to work as a Freelance Contractor, to join their growing team.
What We Want You To Do:
- Discuss with the Campaign Management team client requirements and background to the campaign
- Assist the Campaign Management team with creating language that inspires action
- Carefully proofread content, check spelling and grammar in German
- Ensure that client revisions and style guidelines have been applied
What We Want To See:
- Native German speaker, born and raised in Germany
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Background of digital marketing or advertising is a must
- Strong computer skills (MS Office – especially Excel)
- Available to work as a freelancer within GR time working hours (10:00 – 19:00)
Who You Are:
- Impeccable attention to detail, not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Excellent organizational and communication skills within an international environment
- Efficient, proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.