Eventbrite has built a world class platform for event creators, enabling creators around the world to build and grow their live event businesses on Eventbrite. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can use customer insights to help craft product positioning, inform the product roadmap, develop and execute go-to-market strategies, and create content that clearly communicates the value of Eventbrite’s product and services.
The product marketing team at Eventbrite owns the development of positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Eventbrite’s suite of products and services. We work cross-functionally to generate customer insights, partnering closely with the Product, Communications, Sales, Customer Success, and Data teams to leverage those insights to articulate the value of Eventbrite to our customers and ensure they understand how Eventbrite’s product and features can enable their success.
As a product marketing manager, you will partner closely with the product, insights, and content teams to help create messaging, positioning, and content that clearly communicates the value of Eventbrite’s product and services and increases adoption of features creators need to successfully grow their events business. You will help lead segmentation strategies, contribute to the development of user journeys based on segmentation research, and help us position and differentiate our products based on competitive insights.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, drive launches, and follow-through on adoption targets, tracking and analyzing the success of all activities
- Develop positioning and messaging based on market research and competitive insights, talking regularly to customers and working with our research and customer-facing teams to develop qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Help drive adoption of key features across the customer lifecycle, working closely with the Product team to help shape the roadmap and the Content team to develop educational how-to and launch assets.
- Understand and advocate for the needs of existing and potential customers, be informed about the competitive landscape, and be the go-to-market expert in your area across the business.
THE SKILL SET
- Passion for live events and entrepreneurial mindset
- 5-7 years relevant experience, including 3+ years in product marketing, product management, or go-to-market experience
- Experience crafting B2B or B2B2C product-centric content and marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to confidently present to executives/senior management and peers
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, and influence as part of a team
- Adaptability and ability to see projects through despite an often-changing market and competitive landscape
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing and organizing effectively
- Equally confident writing blog posts and analyzing data
Eventbrite is a the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.