GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
The Application Services team provides critical processes, services and applications that operate at global scale, serving highly dynamic content to global markets in multiple languages, handling millions of requests per day, all with industry leading page performance. The team develops the platforms and systems for core GoDaddy services and applications and provides core libraries, runtimes and onboarding to the platforms and clouds that GoDaddy runs on.
We are looking for passionate developers who love to dive into technology and pull it all apart to see how it works, then put it back together again better than it was before. We treasure curiosity, communication, a bias towards collaboration and action and the desire to embrace and extend standard methodologies and patterns. Are you the kind of person who sees when something isn’t right, then compelled to make it better before you replace it? If so, we want to talk to you!
Your manager works in our Gilbert, AZ office but, you’re able to work remote near any of our U.S based GoDaddy offices.
What you’ll get to do…
- Develop our industry leading platform for on-boarding and managing products and services in the public cloud.
- Partner with internal teams to bring a cohesive and effortless experience to our engineering teams whenever they come to our portal.
- Help our engineering teams develop in the public cloud as well as move workloads from the private cloud to the public cloud.
Your experience should include …
- Jestor Mocha as React testing framework.
- CICD workflow and hosting in AWS using Jenkins, Docker and other dev-ops tools.
- Experience planning, designing, and developing applications on AWS.
- Write efficient, maintainable code, proven with unit and integration tests.
- Write, edit and improve technical documentation.
- Contribute to Open Source projects related to the tech stack and domain of our products. Work fearlessly, take risks, try new things, and share your failures and successes with the team.
- Demonstrate extraordinary customer focus, joining forces to build ourshared experiences and flows.
- Set high standards, reviewing your teammates’ code, defining best practices, and looking for ways to improve the overall quality of our codebase.
- Own outcomes, releasing high-quality code…. thatwe support our products and services and investigating production issues and resolving them…such that your team’s DevOps on-call responsibilities remain light.
- Mentor your fellow engineers and help them develop professionally.
- Understand the nuances between browsers and provide advice and guidance to other developers on handling those nuances.
You might also have…
- Developing and designing REST API’s based web services.
- Front end technologies such as; Less, Sass, React, Next.js and others.
- Multiple build and bundling technologies such as Jenkins and Webpack to ship production-ready software.
- Agile software development environment.
- DevOps and understand what deployment means using systems like Docker, AWS,Sceptre or Artifactory.
- Strong understanding of git and git-based workflows.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles, using Balsamiq for wireframing and mockups.
- Knowledge of Python and SQL.
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.