Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast-growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking #320 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately-owned companies. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best-in-class by G2.com. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We are looking for a qualified Paid Advertising Specialist to join our team. You will lead our paid marketing efforts using new media and digital tools such as Google Ads, website builders and marketing automation software.
This role will work directly with our Marketing Manager to optimize all forms of digital marketing. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential to this job. Must also learn the company’s insights and metrics. The right candidate will be detail-oriented, have strong interpersonal skills, and be proficient with basic computer software such as Microsoft Office suite.
This position will be fully remote.
- Work on the day-to-day paid search tasks such as Keyword Research, Ad Copy Testing, Budgeting, Campaign Creation, Reporting & Paid Advertising Strategy.
- Analyze paid media campaigns to develop, execute, test, and report on paid media strategies.
- Prepare weekly paid media performance reports and recommendations to Head of Marketing.
- Deliver paid media campaign optimization analyses and provide recommendations for the next steps from the data.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: We encourage you to bring your creativity to the table with campaign ideas and new directives.
- SEO: Tactically execute SEO strategies to help improve our client’s organic rankings. Experience with BrightLocal, MOZ, and SEMRush is a big plus.
- Fluent English written communication.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital media strategy role (preferably paid media, but also funnel marketing) with budgets exceeding $40k/mo.
- 5+ years of experience in Facebook and Google Ads.
- Google Ads certification.
- Familiarity with Facebook Blueprint – certification not required.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Hands on experience with funnel marketing, such as building landing pages, writing copy, setting up tracking/attribution, and testing/optimization.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
- Strong levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience working in the Healthcare industry or B2B Saas.
- Experience in Pinterest, LinkedIn, Apple Search Ads, Twitter, Programmatic, Bing, YouTube, etc.
- Experience with both direct response and brand performance marketing
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.