Browze is hiring! But wait, who even are we?
We’re a cross-border marketplace that curates unique products directly from factories overseas. In other words, we bring you the products you want at fair prices, with minimal shipping costs, because we’re sending them direct from the factory. No markups, no middlemen. Just us.
We’re hiring because we’ve been expanding like crazy — consistently 2x year over year, to be exact. And because of that, we’re building out our team to launch Browze into the next level of growth, so we can keep reshaping and improving the cross-border shopping experience.
So what are you waiting for? Send in an application and tell us about yourself. We’d love to meet you!
POSITION: Senior Facebook Performance Marketer
REPORTS TO: User Acquisition Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
We’re looking for a passionate and proactive team member with a user acquisition background that will strategize and execute performance for paid social media channels, with an aggressive focus on maintaining ROAS, lowering cost metrics, and scaling user acquisition and revenue.
What you’ll do
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Improve KPIs by optimizing budgets, campaign structure, optimization goals and creatives to improve campaign performance
- Initiate, optimize and scale campaigns along the full customer lifecycle, from acquisition to retargeting and repurchase campaigns
- Propose improvement initiatives that will lead to channel growth
- Deeply passionate about the digital marketing landscape
- Sound knowledge of paid social
- Familiarity with marketing technology, performance marketing and attribution platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of different measurement and tracking solutions including pixels to be able to troubleshoot ad-tech issues that hamper performance and tracking
- Data-driven thinker and problem solver
- 2 to 3 years of experience within the digital media buying space
- Proven record of handling large budgets in a high-growth marketing function
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Browze is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Browze by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Contract
- Remote: Anywhere 🌎
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.