Browze is hiring! But wait, who even are we?
We’re a cross-border marketplace that curates unique products directly from factories overseas. In other words, we bring you the products you want at fair prices, with minimal shipping costs, because we’re sending them direct from the factory. No markups, no middlemen. Just us.
We’re hiring because we’ve been expanding like crazy — consistently 2x year over year, to be exact. And because of that, we’re building out our team to launch Browze into the next level of growth, so we can keep reshaping and improving the cross-border shopping experience.
So what are you waiting for? Send in an application and tell us about yourself. We’d love to meet you!
POSITION: Zendesk Integration & Automation Specialist
REPORTS TO: VP, Customer Experience
DIRECT REPORTS: None
About the Role
Browze is a global eCommerce website with over one million monthly visitors and 20,000 tickets a month. Typical queries range from order delivery, product feedback, or returns request. We utilise Zendesk as our ticket management platform, integration with our various e-commerce platforms to provide relevant information to our agents. You will be responsible for owning and improving our integrations and automations to allow our agents to operate more efficiently.
What you’ll do
- Manage all levels of Zendesk administration, including supporting all users and ensuring data integrity
- Oversee Zendesk infrastructure (user roles, brands, triggers, forms, and ect)
- Be a point person for daily operations and drive ongoing optimization of our Zendesk instance by responding to issues, developing processes based on best practices, and implementing automation to increase efficiency
- Advise the team on best practices for Zendesk management, with a goal of eventually building all change management activities within the system
- Oversee the management of our Zendesk Guide/Help Center/Knowledge base
- 3+ years experience with Zendesk as an administrator. Zendesk Administrator Certification considered a plus.
- Experience with creating Zendesk integrations that impact agent efficiency. Shopify and Magento integration experience a plus.
- Familiar with APIs and web app integration services such as Zapier
- Adaptable to changing deadlines and prioritizing multiple simultaneous projects
Why do you want to be a part of Browze?
- We are a collective of people so collaboration is key to our process.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a changemakers.
- We treat our employees the same way we treat our customers – with value, respect, and empathy.
- We have competitive compensation – you work hard and we make it worth your while.
- We want you to feel like an owner, so we offer equity in the company.
- Unlimited supply of snacks to keep you going if you choose to be in-office otherwise the possibility of a flexible remote environment is also possible for this role.
- An inclusive work environment where you can thrive and do your best work.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Browze is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.