Our ideal candidate has successfully handled high volume technical support in previous roles— some experience in events is also a huge plus.
You understand SaaS and cloud software like the back of your hand. You could make a three year old understand a robust registration and website-building software platform without breaking a sweat.
You’re proactive, love figuring out the details of customer issues like a nerdy Sherlock Holmes, and are detail oriented and able to manage multiple tickets and requests at once.
You’re a team-player with an individualistic streak, a Bob Ross of Technical Support (no mistakes, just happy accidents!)
A highly focused, fully-remote event marketing software startup. Our clients expect us to be an events industry thought leader, always on the edge of new ideas with an unconventional viewpoint— and that’s what we expect from you.
We’re Swoogo, pioneers of the event marketing frontier, and we’re looking for a master Customer Success Manager who is familiar with software and events, who can turn dreams into reality (or at least occasionally frustrated customers into super happy people).
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 Years software support experience
- Big bonus if you have 1-3 years of Events Industry and Event Registration Technology experience (or just a serious understanding of the life of an event planner and the lifecycle of an event)
- Live (preferably) somewhere in the US. Hours will be PST or EST based on your location
- Knowledge of CRMs such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Hardcore multitasker
- Able to learn and communicate new tech quickly
- A love of evangelizing software and technology and a passion for helping customers
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited PTO plus company holidays
- Health Insurance
- Remote office
- Super-positive team culture with a smart and passionate team
- Bi-annual all hands off site. We’ve been to Newport, Lisbon, Atlanta, and Miami. Ideas for the next one?
- That warm glow you get when you successfully explain a complex issue to a customer and that little light-bulb goes on over their heads
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Swoogo by applying today.
- Job Category: Customer Support
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.