Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we design things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented 3D designers to join our team and work on producing assets across our products. We have introduced a new visual style featuring simple but beautiful 3D illustrations and animations, helping our users to easily understand actions and features of our products.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE
- Create delightful assets as part of our Brand Studio across our product range
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create assets as part of our Brand Studio across our product range
- Work with other designers and product owners to ensure high quality delivery
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years experience as a visual or 3D designer
- Worked in-house, for a company with great visual identity
- Experience in startup/ fast paced environment
- Strong experience creating and animating 3D assets in programs like Cinema 4D, Blender, or 3DS Max
NICE TO HAVE
- Design or technical degree
- Work for tech company
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
* Please do not apply to this job if you are not physically located in one of the following countries – United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Russia, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania or Lithuania (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.