If you have a love of detail and client service, we’re looking for you! Come help us transform the workplace into a practice lab for mastering life’s most useful skills.
LifeLabs Learning is the go-to employee development resource for hundreds of the world’s most innovative companies (like Warby Parker, The New York Times, Clif Bar, Reddit, Sony Music, and TED). We offer manager and people-skills training that blends science and practical tools.
Our team is a diverse, close-knit group of researchers, consultants, and experience designers. We get excited about brain science, nudge encourage each other to improve, give frequent feedback, make each other laugh, and have one another’s backs. Our hubs are in NYC and SF, and we also have Labmates who work remotely. Learn more about us here!
As a Client Administrator, you will be a key point of contact for LifeLabs Learning clients. You will work with Program Consultants to service an assigned group of clients, ensuring timely and accurate program setup. You will coordinate all scheduling, client onboarding, contract processing, and invoicing to meet and exceed client expectations. And you will work closely with our Business Development team to constantly improve our internal processes and simplify the client experience.
This role is a great fit for you if you see each interaction as an opportunity to create delight through timely communication that addresses client and teammate needs in full. The position is an ideal match for excellent record-keepers with a keen eye for accuracy and an eagerness to investigate and resolve any problem that pops up.
A week in the life of a Client Administrator:
- Coordinate client logistics and client onboarding once a program has been designed (e.g. scheduling, data requests, adding client details to CRM and other tech systems, introductions to facilitators, contracts, and invoicing).
- Process client inquiries over email and, when needed by phone or via video call.
- Prepare reports and correspondence as requested.
- Review, interpret, and maintain legal documents for client relationships, including contracts and statements of work.
- Create, submit and follow up on invoices for client programs.
- Participate in the Request for Proposal process by filling in the necessary forms and supplying all required information.
- Participate in the refining of workflow processes and the migration of data to HubSpot or any other CRMs or systems.
- Lend a hand in special projects and other areas as they pop up.
Client Administrator requirements:
- Client service skills (including clarity, timeliness, attention to detail, warm and professional communication)
- Ability to write clear, accurate, well-organized, and playful emails
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changes and new systems
- Proficiency with Google tools (docs, sheets, drive, gmail)
- A strong internet connection, a quiet space, and a distraction-free background
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Degree in a business-related field
- Experience in executive administration, legal, HR, finance, or other professional services field
- Experience working with a distributed and/or remote team
- Knowledge of business contract terminology
- Knowledge of Quickbooks for invoice processing
- Experience working with CRM systems (Hubspot preferred)
Want to apply but not sure if you’d be the right fit? If we sound like the right place for you, we want to hear from you. There is no ‘perfect’ candidate. Everyone brings something different to the team, and our diversity of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and identities makes LifeLabs Learning an amazing place to work. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Let’s do this! Come be part of a team where you will learn something new every day, challenge yourself and others, laugh a lot, and make a real impact by helping people master life’s most useful skills.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.