For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world’s best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
- You are a natural leader who is business-savvy, customer-obsessed, and has a track record of collaborating cross functionally to deliver better experiences for users. You thrive on gathering information to identify the most meaningful problems to solve, understanding that problem deeply, and working with your colleagues to deliver an impactful solution.
- You have experience working on e-commerce platforms, understanding the importance of creating intuitive and delightful end to end experiences.
- You are a leader to your peers, cross functional teams and product colleagues. You believe in over-communication and breaking down silos.
- You love thinking about customer journeys and understanding the workflow of customers and how to make their jobs and tasks easier.
- You view your product design and technology team members as true partners and strive to produce the best work for your customers…together.
Your Next Challenge:
As a Product Manager you will be part of a team responsible for improving the overall experiences of our main web sites – with emphasis on iStock. You will identify customer problems and work closely with Product Design/Research (including the VP of Product Design and the Chief Product Officer), analytics, product management, engineers, and business stakeholders to deliver solutions that solve those problems and measurably impact our customers in positive ways.
Your success will be based on reducing friction on behalf of our customers, improving usability, brand affinity and CSAT, and evangelizing and operationalizing a data-driven view of our customers and their needs.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Getty Images by applying today.
- Job Category: Management & Operations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.