Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ), Atlanta, GA and Guadalajara, Mexico. Top restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Five Guys, and 7-Eleven use Zenput to elevate team execution across all of their locations. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 50,000 locations across 40+ countries using our cloud-based platform to make their operations more agile and their employees more productive.
For the past eight years, our team has been building against a vision to change the way entire industries operate. We come to work everyday fired up to reshape what’s possible and to make a big difference in the lives of our customers, and to put them on a steep new success trajectory. We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who will work closely with our Director of Product Marketing and the rest of the marketing team in designing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to create awareness and pipeline, and help our sales team accelerate prospect conversations.
Zenput is growing quickly and is proud to be recognized as a 2020 Great Place to Work.
About the role:
As our first dedicated Content Marketing Manager you will help shape and execute our content strategy. With the goal to position us as the leader in our category and drive engagement with our audience of operations leaders, you’ll help prioritize which topics, information, and assets to create and be responsible for the much of the writing and storytelling that goes into them. You’ll create engaging ebooks, infographics, and other assets to fuel our lead-generation campaigns, turn our blog into an inbound marketing machine, and tell engaging stories that showcase how Zenput solves our customers’ problems. You will be joining a team that deeply appreciates the value of content marketing and is ready for someone to come in and take it to the next level. Candidates can work remote for this role but may be asked to travel to our San Francisco or Atlanta offices periodically.
What you’ll do:
- Based on the marketing team’s plan, priority initiatives and target metrics, create a comprehensive content marketing strategy for which topics and information to write about, goals to aim for, and formats to use
- Write and edit ebooks, blog posts, emails, newsletters, and more to fuel all of our marketing programs
- Turn our blog into a strategic part of our marketing stack: establish our “voice”, manage the editorial calendar, write and publish multiple times per week, build our subscriber base, increase weekly traffic and lead generation by building on SEO best practices
- Support the writing of content for emails, social media, and other promotional materials for the marketing team
- Collaborate with a variety of internal teams including marketing, product, sales, executives, and interact directly with customers to showcase their success using Zenput
- Analyze performance and growth of the materials you create, showing which content drives the most engagement/pipeline/sales and optimize accordingly
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of content marketing and/or editorial experience, with a portfolio of ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, blog posts or other related assets
- Exceptional writer with appreciation for great prose and storytelling
- Experience writing for B2B or SaaS companies. Restaurant industry work experience and/or writing experience is a plus
- Experience executing against a comprehensive content marketing strategy, with interest to expand responsibilities and develop your own content strategies
- BA/BS in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing, or related discipline
- Familiar with SEO best practices for content creation and interest in expanding knowledge/expertise in this area
- Creativity: you look for new ways to gain attention and mindshare with audiences while leaning on your experience with what works
What you’ll get:
- Great mission-driven team members from diverse backgrounds with a strong company culture
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / 401K benefits
- Ownership through stock options
- Yearly team off-sites
- Fun-team events and a casual work environment
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Zenput by applying today.
- Job Category: Writing & Content Creation
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.