Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
This role will be remote in the US
The Growth Marketing Operations Manager will play a critical role in the Growth Marketing team, enabling sales and marketing for Gainsight’s fastest growing product line – Gainsight PX. The successful candidate is an expert practitioner of Growth-led Marketing Operations strategy B2BSaaS products.
- Work cross-functionally with SDRs, demand gen,content marketing and product marketing to understand and implement the technology and system requirements of a product led growth engine for Gainsight PX.
- Implement workflows, tracking and measurement for all digital marketing assets, campaigns, tools, assessments, nurture etc.
- Design and implement in-product engagements using Gainsight PX to increase user adoption and retention across Gainsight’s virtual events and community.
- Develop and maintain stable, scalable infrastructure including SLAs between the marketing and sales organizations.
- Provide ongoing best-in-class pipeline and attribution reporting and dashboards that tell the story of marketing’s impact on pipeline, trends in inbound activity, and areas of impact that surround product-led growth at Gainsight. Highlight opportunities for optimization
- Primary owner of the lead lifecycle, definition of funnel stages, lead statuses, lead routing, attribution and lead scoring methodology for our growth category
- Internal Administrator for marketing tech stack including Gainsight PX, Marketo, Salesforce, LeanData, Outreach, Sendoso, Vidyard, Chili Piper, Zapier and more, ensuring systems operate at full capacity, in sync, real time..
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of program templates, multi-product and persona engagement programs, form strategy supporting paid efforts, and global compliance.
- Ensure compliance as it pertains to GDPR, CASL, CCPA and future consent regulations
- Architect Marketing Automation Platform with a view for Email Deliverability, considering unsubscribes, Blacklisted, and Invalid Data
Skills and Requirements
- Firm understanding of product-led growth and the marketing operations process that are integral to a high functioning B2B growth engine
- 3+ years using marketing automation platform, Marketo preferred
- 3+ years using CRM, Salesforce preferred
- Experience building and maintaining multi-product lead routing programs
- Robust understanding of marketing metrics and marketing attribution methodologies
- Creative thinker with the ability to understand business requirements and arrive at creative solutions for how to tech stack and can support objectives
- Ability to multitask various programs across marketing and sales business units, and understand the narrow and broader strategic goals that they accompany
At Gainsight, we don’t believe in doing things as a “means to an end.” Life’s too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that “work vs. life” is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule (“Do unto others…” and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique – Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Gainsight by applying today.
- Job Category: Management & Operations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.