HubSpot’s Learning and Development Team is seeking a Learning Partner to support our Global Customer Success Team. Based remotely in North America, you will have the opportunity to partner with global Customer Success Leadership and our Customer Success Enablement Team to create learning experiences and programs that address the needs and opportunities facing this critical team.
In this role, you will also be responsible for facilitating and evolving our Americas (AMER) Customer Success Onboarding program. This program helps all members of our AMER Customer Success team to prepare to hit the ground running in their new roles. As part of this work, you will identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement of the onboarding program, design and implement innovative learning experiences, and enable Customer Success employees in the Americas (AMER) to apply new skills and knowledge during their first X months at the company.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate and continuously improve the onboarding programming for our AMER Customer Success teams (based in Portsmouth, NH, Bogota, Colombia, Cambridge, MA, San Francisco, CA & Remote), to ensure achievement of Customer Success onboarding goals.
- Facilitate selected modules as part of the AMER Customer Success onboarding program, in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts from Customer Success.
- Identify skill gaps and priority development areas in partnership with Customer Success Enablement using all available data.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learner experience and performance, learning deeply about Customer Success learner personas.
- Create and curate engaging, effective course content, resources and programs with support from Customer Success Subject Matter Experts and the global L&D team. This will also involve supporting the rollout of global L&D initiatives.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods to learning interventions.
- Develop assessment and impact measurement instruments that measure learner performance during and after their initial onboarding period.
- Create a remarkable and inclusive onboarding experience alongside members of the L&D team.
- Regularly attend Customer Success team meetings, understand priorities, and listen to the voice of the customer to ensure programming remains relevant to the needs of all stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Passion for developing and coaching others
- Experience with facilitating training
- Customer facing experience – particularly in a customer success capacity – and a proven track record of success
- Strong business partnership experience; ability to successfully collaborate with multiple global stakeholders to achieve organizational goals
- Proven working experience in instructional design
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Strong organizational skills, with experience juggling multiple deadlines, quick turnarounds and working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of course development software overall and at least one Learning Management System
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
Desirable, although not required:
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia) and Paris (France)!
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.