We didn’t create Bold Penguin because commercial insurance is broken. It isn’t. But as the world has gotten more connected and digitized, commercial insurance lags behind—creating a fragmented landscape where businesses, agents, and insurance companies struggle to interact in a smooth and easy way. That’s why we’ve built a highly efficient exchange that cuts the friction out of commercial insurance by connecting everyone to the right quote in record time.
Powering the world of insurance is no small feat, so we’ve brought on a team that’s not only incredibly talented, but also passionate about our potential to upgrade the entire industry. As more and more companies big and small depend on our technology to operate in the commercial insurance space, we’ll need the best talent all around to support our growth. That’s why we’re looking at you (yes, you!) to make a bold move and join our adventure.
As the primary pilot of our software product, the Customer Success Advocate is the focal point of where technology meets the human touch at Bold Penguin. The Customer Success Advocate is an expert for every business owner that comes through our platform. There are thousands of different kinds of businesses, all with different risks, and it is the core responsibility of this role to help each customer figure out how to categorize their business, guide them through our process, and then use our technology to connect them with the best agent possible for them.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize our software to create the perfect match, every single time.
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service.
- Coachable attitude with a passion for learning.
- Adapt to new processes and technologies as they are developed and deployed.
- Communicate and multitask effectively.
- Contribute to a high energy, positive environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong phone skills – Ability to control and carry a conversation.
- Comfortable working with CRM tools, Google Apps, Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma, undergraduate degree preferred.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- 2+ years of customer service or contact center experience.
- Bonus points: experience in the commercial insurance industry.
Remote Culture. Moving to Columbus not an option? No problem. We’re happy to discuss remote work options. Here at Bold Penguin our remote employees are top of mind, and we have created an inclusive, engaging remote environment.
Stay connected to the Glacier. We slack. A lot. We also like to video conference regularly. We even have all- hands “Waddles” held Tuesday – Friday 12:00PM EST.
Penguin bling. Like swag themed after a certain antarctic bird? Just. You. Wait.
Bold Penguin believes in inclusion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, beak size, or inability to fly.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Bold Penguin by applying today.
- Job Category: Customer Support
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.