Payroll for remote teams. Over $92B is spent every year by US companies on global talent. Remote work is growing exponentially, but global onboarding and payments haven’t caught up. Deel is the first payroll platform for remote teams that connects localized compliance and payments in one system of record and automates everything.
Our goal is to offer every company that hires remote talents with a one-stop-shop that makes onboarding, global compliance, and payments a piece of cake. Talent is everywhere; opportunities should be too.
Who we really are, the people behind Deel
Deel Headquarters is in San Francisco where our sales team likes to show off their view over the San Francisco Baybridge. Otherwise we are remote, New York, London, Toronto, Belgrade, Kiev Tel Aviv and everywhere and anywhere else.
We like to surround ourselves with people who are warm and creative, move quickly, enjoy building things, and can reason and debate without animosity. We’re generating revenue and growing fast. We’re backed by A+ investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Elad Gil, Weekend Fund, Daniel Gross. We form small teams, and scale fast.
Who you are
As our Visual Designer, you’ll be focused on rebuilding Deel’s global brand assets, developing new and conversion focused content that encompasses all touch points across the customer journey. You will hold high levels of professionalism and Deel product knowledge. Our team is entrepreneurial, curious, passionate, and self-driven, and if you are too, we’d love to meet you.
What you will enjoy working on
- Redesign Deel’s visual identity and voice for omni-channel campaigns that touch all areas of the customer experience–including but not limited to social media, web, product, and experiential initiatives
- Lead the creative process from start to finish, ensuring all work is up to the highest standard and is representative of our brand positioning
- Focus on creating a brand that not only looks good but also performs great and is aligned with Deel’s rapid growth targets
- Work with product and sales teams to ensure Deel’s visual identity is represented appropriately across all touchpoints
- Partner closely with key stakeholders throughout the business to develop effective creative that meets cross-functional needs without sacrificing brand standards
- Ensure strategic creative direction that advances the brand and is continuously iterative
- Own all creative production to ensure flawless execution of concept while always looking for opportunities to innovate and perfect
- Work efficiently to ensure quick timelines and budgets are met
We cannot wait to meet you if
- Experienced in producing visuals and copy for digital, video, print and other broadcast channels; exceptional skill with the nuances of product-oriented creative direction
- Can work independently (self-starting) and within a team
- You have experience building websites
- You have experience creating and animating 3D assets
- Experienced in Illustration/Infographics/Animation
- Experienced in editing video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- You can prepare designs, concepts and layout for motion graphics project
- Love motion design and are great at building snappy animations from scratch
- Have skills in After Effects/Premiere as well as great experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
We’d especially love to speak with you if
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines when necessary
- Have worked in B2B tech space
- Have lead a rebrand from start to finish
- Competitive equity
- Embrace distributed work
- Flexible work hours
- Inclusive work environment
- All-expenses paid international company offsites
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.