As a Digital Marketing Manager at Skillshare, you’ll be responsible for managing, testing and scaling a variety of digital marketing channels including Skillshare’s teacher and student referral program, Instagram ambassadors, affiliates and more. Additionally, you’ll spend time optimizing our marketing funnel to improve conversion rates and lower acquisition costs for your channels.
The ideal candidate will have significant hands-on experience with multiple digital acquisition channels and will possess top-notch analytical skills. They’ll need to be ambitious, adept at managing multiple projects, and have a high attention to detail. Above all else, we’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and execute paid acquisition campaigns across three main acquisition channels – affiliates, referrals, and ambassadors
- Manage new digital test channels as we scale
- Develop a growth strategy, analyze acquisition funnels and customer flows for each channel
- Manage monthly budgets
- Work with agency partners to hit monthly growth and efficiency goals
- Help develop best in class marketing analytics reporting for your respective channels in order to continuously optimize performance
Why we’re excited about you:
- 2-5 years professional experience in a digital marketing role, overseeing direct response campaigns
- Experience managing multiple digital marketing channels
- Experience with BI tools like Chartio, Mixpanel, and Google Analytics (or similar tools)
- Experience working with internal creative teams
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for marketing and picking up new skills
- Ability to collaborate and work constructively with others
Why you’re excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll drive top-line company growth through some of our most effective digital marketing channels.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
Skillshare is an online learning community for creatives. We have thousands of inspiring classes for creative and curious people, and millions of members who come together to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey. We are a series-D company backed by OMERS, Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, Amasia, Spero Ventures, and Burda Principal Investments.
Skillshare is committed to building a diverse team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re proud to be recognized as a top place to work by BuiltinNYC, Crain’s, and Forbes, in addition to being one of the five best places to work for women by Bpeace, and a top-rated workplace for dads by Fatherly. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, fair compensation, and inclusive work environment for all.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Skillshare by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.