Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people’s minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple’s App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully distributed company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
Elevate Labs is looking for a Director of Product Design to join our fully distributed team. You’ll report to the CEO and be responsible for managing, leading, and growing our world-class design team. You’ll also be able to directly contribute design work when needed.
This is a fully remote position for anywhere in North America or South America.
About the position
- You’ll build, manage, and lead our talented design team, consisting of Product Designers, Motion Designers, and Illustrators, in executing design work with a high level of polish.
- You’ll contribute high-quality product design work when needed.
- You’ll provide inspiration and actionable feedback that improves the quality of design work.
- You’ll collaborate with other teams while effectively speaking to design processes, goals, and vision.
- You’ll help develop and influence product strategy.
- You’ll break down and provide solutions for various product challenges across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, web, and email).
- You have 7+ years experience in Product Design (or equivalent).
- You have a proven track record of growing team efficiency through improvements to workflows and task management, both within and across teams.
- You have experience with working in ambiguity, fast iterative sprints, business awareness, technology, research and data insights, and high design quality.
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Wellness/Fitness Subscription Box
Why work at Elevate Labs?
- Help millions of people improve their cognitive skills and mental well-being
- Skip the commute and enjoy the flexibility of working from home
- Develop your skills through of a wide variety of challenging and impactful projects
- Accelerate your career through rapidly increasing levels of ownership
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Elevate Labs by applying today.
- Job Category: Design & Multimedia
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA/Canada 🇺🇸🇨🇦
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.