Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you’ll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
We are looking to hire a skilled Technical Sourcer to assist with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for specialized technical positions. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, and conduct initial candidate screenings.
To ensure success as a Technical Sourcer, you should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, excellent communication skills, and good interviewing skills. A skilled Technical Sourcer will be able to source the perfect candidate for positions that are often hard to fill.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack, Github, and more).
- Create and send recruiting emails.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search).
- Develop talent pipelines for hiring needs.
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks.
- Promote our employer brand online and offline.
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Lever, Gem, LinkedIn).
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of open positions.
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms.
- Experience with sourcing candidates globally.
- 2-5+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm and/or in-house recruiting team.
- Must have experience hiring in a high growth, start up environment.
- A proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates.
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels.
- High volume sourcing both quality and quantity of candidates.
- Thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, contribute to building processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- Passionate, driven with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- We are a growing distributed team that embraces remote work. You must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and multiple time zones.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Playco by applying today.
- Job Category: HR & Recruiting
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere 🌎
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.