growthbuster is looking for a creative director who will oversee all aspects of creative across all channels and applications. Our creative director will turn collaborative ideation into strategic reality by understanding each client’s brand guidelines as well as having a foundational understanding of CPG needs, reasons to believe and brand architecture. This is a great opportunity for a strategic and organized creator to lead growthbuster’s creative department.
- Lead all branded and partner creative
- Interface with clients and internal staff to achieve desired needs and quality
- You have your fingers on the pulse of virality and can quickly create videos to support relevant clients on the fly
- Along with creating content you will work with external stakeholders to analyze and report on creative
- A strong desire to lead the industry when it comes to creative execution and innovation
- You are always testing and learning with creative to achieve maximum impact
- Maintain company creative standards while working within the varying creative guidelines for each brand
- Committed to meeting deadlines while also balancing production with ideation
- Weekly touch base with CEO, CCO and VP of Growth
- Work collaboratively with our internal team across community, creative and innovation departments.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a graphic design role
- Expert level understanding of graphic design and creating branding, brand books and style guides
- Expert level understanding of video and editing
- Expert level understanding of design across all applications–– from email and social to packaging and print (still and video).
- An expert understanding of audio, acoustics, lighting, editing and Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro or similar software) + After Effects
- Expert level understanding of the CPG industry –– specifically, food & beverage
- A firm grasp of what is “native” for each social media platform
- Must be able to create from point A to Z (ideate, scriptwrite, art direct, plan, budget, produce and edit)
- Must have a passion for making thoughts a reality
- Ability to food style a plus
- DIY style arts & craft video capabilities is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously while also being able to collaborate with other creatives
- A desire to win and be a teamplayer amongst a growing agency
- competitive salary
- 100% employer sponsored health, vision and dental
- monthly phone and WiFi allowance
- 100% remote
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.