Noyo is building the digital infrastructure to bring health insurance into the modern era. With Noyo, benefits software companies can quickly and securely trade data with health insurance plans without building an in-house system from scratch.
Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, we develop modern infrastructure to support a new generation of consumer health insurance experiences. Our powerful API platform enables faster, more accurate data exchange between for all types of health experiences.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup that has raised more than $16M from the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of healthcare.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
As Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Noyo, you’ll play a critical role in creating value for Noyo’s enterprise customers. You will be our customers’ primary trusted contact once they’ve completed onboarding. You’ll work closely with Noyo Sales and Operations to understand customer expectations and measures of success. You will develop best practices for growing customer utilization of the Noyo solution and be responsible for managing service cases, triaging customer requests and coordinating internal resources to happy resolution.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in the requirements of our customers and lead the efforts to deliver value for them using Noyo’s offerings
- Work closely with Sales and Operations in order to deliver an excellent experience throughout the customer journey
- Develop customer relationships that promote growth and loyalty
- Work cross-functionally internally and within our customers’ organizations toward growing the utilization of Noyo’s platform
- Contribute to and develop playbooks that drive adoption and success for our customers
- Create customer-facing content for long term solutions
What We Are Looking For
- Energized by technical troubleshooting and comfortable interfacing with technical teams
- Keenly attuned to the business impact of customers’ technical challenges
- Operationally savvy, able to identify and eliminate process friction
- Meaningfully experienced in a startup in enterprise level client-facing work
- Able to lead complex technical and business conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Quick at prioritizing and responding to fluctuating, high-impact asks from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, etc.
- Familiar with APIs and able to explain API concepts to customers
What You’ll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative products that positively impact everyday people
- You will be challenged and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission – use technology to improve insurance for everyone
- You will help shape large parts of the core product and influence the company as it grows
What we value:
- Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
- Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
- Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages – You’ll be an owner of the company
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
- Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance – Company paid life and disability coverage
- Health and Dependent Care FSAs – Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
- 401k Account – 401k program through Guideline
- Commuter Benefits – Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
- Parental Support – 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
- Paid Time Off – Uncapped vacation days
- Election Day Off – Election Day is a company holiday, every year, in support of democratic engagement
We believe that the best teams are those that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that will lead us all to our best work. Noyo is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Noyo by applying today.
- Job Category: Customer Support
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.