What you’ll do
- work to optimize our messaging and positioning, carefully crafting copy that captures the attention of the world’s most talented individuals
- create and optimize email marketing campaigns that to grow our subscriber list and drive applications to our fellowships and courses
- coordinate online coverage for major events and announcements
- own and manage our social media channels and website, updating the strategy and experimenting to improve these channels as acquisition tools
- work closely with the team to ensure that all online content, social media and product (copy, photos, illustration, presentations) adheres to the brand guidelines and in-house standards and style.
- have the opportunity to co-publish with some of the best minds in tech, generate editorial ideas for our online presence as appropriate and create, source and repurpose relevant content for use.
- manage the overall balance of our online content to ensure all our events and products are represented and shared appropriately.
- review analytics on content strategies and report on success rates of campaigns.
- optimize content for SEO opportunities and identify new content opportunities that fit within our value positioning and brand messaging.
Who you are
- You love to write, absorb and share knowledge.
- You can amplify brands through social media channels like Twitter and LinkedIn
- You can design effective email campaigns that add value and convert subscribers into customers
- You live and breathe technology and startups and are passionate about empowering founders and growing the startup community.
- You have your own personality and consistent tone to the writing.
- You’re self-driven, biased for action – ready to roll up your sleeves and think creatively.
- Thrive working under pressure, you’re organized and can multi-task, creating awesome, accurate content quickly.
- Can interact with and help manage a creative, fast-paced and fun team.
- Have experience working in a startup environment, you have solid knowledge about marketing, growth and product as relevant for startups.
- Love English grammar and have excellent English writing and communication skills honed through proven experience.
- Experience with managing content (events, publications/blogs, etc).
- Experience collecting and analysing media metrics – you can data crunch with the best of them.
What you get
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with On Deck by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere 🌎
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.