Klaus is a conversation review (QA) platform for customer support teams that makes giving internal feedback easy and systematic.
Our hybrid team with offices in Tallinn has embraced the remote-first mindset from day one. We are growing quickly and are looking for a Content Specialist to join our marketing team remotely from anywhere between UTC and UTC+5.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the content strategy working closely with the marketing, partnerships, sales, and product teams
- Working on exciting projects across different channels (blog, external publications, email, social media, communities, and more.)
- Planning, researching, and writing product- and marketing-related content
- Identifying SEO opportunities, executing keyword research, and driving organic traffic through SEO
- Owning your content – from ideas to briefing, proofreading, editing and finally publishing articles: you will own every stage of the process
- Refining success metrics and inputs that show the impact of your work
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (our work language is English)
- A strong strategist that understands the why behind the copy
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver, ability to self-motivate and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with WordPress or similar CMS tools and social media publication tools
- Analytical mindset: from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of your work
- A team player who works fast and has high quality standards
- Hands-on experience with SEO
- Proven work experience as a content specialist or similar role
- Located in Tallinn, Estonia, but we are open for the right remote candidate, assuming significant past remote work experience and located in UTC to UTC+5
- Background working in a support-related field or a startup is a plus!
What we’re offering:
- Work in an exciting, rapidly growing startup environment
- Remote-first culture – work from anywhere with colleagues from 6 different countries
- Base pay + meaningful stock option package
- Lots of cat gifs
Apply for this job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Klaus know you found this position on Wrils.com
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.