Klaus is a conversation review (QA) platform for customer support teams that makes giving internal feedback easy and systematic.
Our hybrid team with offices in Tallinn has embraced the remote-first mindset from day one. We are growing quickly and are looking for a Community Manager to join our marketing team remotely from anywhere between UTC and UTC+5.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the community strategy working closely with the marketing, partnerships, and sales teams
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals, and partners
- Immersing yourself in our online community, driving engagement, and being known as the person that knows everybody and everything related to Klaus
- Finding opportunities to bring Klaus to the attention of customer service decision-makers
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness (both virtual and in-person, once we can all get together and travel again 🤞)
- Refining success metrics and inputs that show the impact of your work
- Working on exciting (sometimes very weird) projects across different channels
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (our work language is English)
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver, ability to self-motivate and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Positive, company-first attitude, strong collaborator with proven ability to partner/lead cross-functional efforts
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Located in Tallinn, Estonia, but we are open for the right remote candidate, assuming significant past remote work experience and located in UTC to UTC+5
- Background working in a support-related field or a startup is a plus!
What we’re offering:
- Work in an exciting, rapidly growing startup environment
- Remote-first culture – work from anywhere with colleagues from 6 different countries
- Base pay + meaningful stock option package
- Lots of cat gifs
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Klaus by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in Europe 🇪🇺
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.