Yieldstreet is looking for an intern to work on our social media strategy and accounts. If you’re interested in turning followers into investors and you live and breathe social media, this is a great opportunity to turn your passion into influencer marketing! You will be responsible for executing on our strategy to drive the adoption of Yieldstreet’s investment products, increase investor engagement and be part of a wider conversation about alternative investments through our social media activity. You will interact with the rest of the marketing team and multiple stakeholders including investor relations, investments, legal, compliance, product and design.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your social media expertise to help investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with managing social media campaigns for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube to drive brand awareness and performance initiatives
- Create and post content for all social platforms
- Increase the number of followers and interactions via social
- Monitor platform trends, research industry news, and compile a weekly email to share updates
- Create campaign reports to track results and offer suggestions for strategy and workflow improvements
- Develop the strategy for a campaign, pitch it, and implement it from start to finish
What you’ll need:
- #bebold #bepassionate #decidewithdata #togetherweachieve #investorfirst #own&execute (our 6 company values)
- Active experience using social media platforms and a strong interest in learning social media & influencer marketing
- Experience posting content and an understanding of what content drives the most engagements
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to balance multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Attention to detail, passion for innovation, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking and openness to learning strategic approaches to influencer marketing
- Comfort asking questions, being candid, and providing feedback
- Interest in the alternative investment space / fintech is a plus
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Yieldstreet team! Our mission is to empower people by helping them realize their next level, and we remain committed to supporting our employees, investors, and community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the ways we’ve been responding to the crisis.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Yieldstreet by applying today.
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Type: Internship
- Remote: Anywhere 🌎
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.