Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is “just an engineer” or “just a salesperson.” We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As an Executive Assistant and an active member of the Sales team, you’ll join a group of smart, creative, and occasionally disorganized leaders and be a crucial part of achieving Medallia’s Sales team objectives. We are looking for a “big shot” planner. Someone that can “keep trains on time” and not only have fun doing it, but also create an environment where we all feel successful at it. We admire leadership, so we are looking for someone that can lead the way, provide constructive feedback and suggest new and better ways of doing things. Last but not least, we want someone who takes pride in their work who has a fierce attention to detail, and who executes tenaciously tasks both big and small, because that’s simply the way they do things.
- Helping the Sales team with scheduling, planning and relentless execution
- Getting us where we need to go: literally. We will need (and appreciate) help in coordinating necessary travel
- Planning and coordinating weekly, biweekly and quarterly events: off-sites, in-person trainings and meetings including communication, accommodations, meeting space, supplies, catering, etc.
- Moving special projects forward by arranging meetings, ensuring they take place, leading research, and making the project a success
- Air traffic control for the executives you support: from customer interactions to internal meetings, you will bring order to potential chaos
- Managing content on Medallia’s intranet, as well as other spreadsheets and trackers that keep a unified view of our distributed team’s progress
- Bring sanity to the Sales leadership team by proactively and creatively simplifying their work day
- Openness and excitement to travel when needed (up to 10%)
- Have high attention to detail and stellar organizational skills
- Have the ability to proactively manage tasks in an environment that is simultaneously ambiguous and dynamic
- Are a strong communicator who has an uncanny sense of urgency and is excited by fast-paced startup environments
- Have a strong track record of establishing great cross-functional relationships
- Have enthusiasm for end to end project management and can manage multiple projects successfully
- Are excited about engaging with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a level of professionalism and confidentiality
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Prior experience supporting 2+ leaders simultaneously
- Experience supporting a field-based team and field-focused leaders
- Experience planning events of all sizes and levels of complexity
- Proficiency with Google (Docs, Mail, Calendar, etc.) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Project management experience Bachelor’s Degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Medallia by applying today.
- Job Category: Admin & Virtual Assistant
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere in USA 🇺🇸
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.