VideoAsk is our latest product, a video-driven UX that makes asynchronous interactions with any audience easy and engaging. We are scaling fast and we need people like you to help us run it as a small startup inside Typeform. Interested to be part of the future of online interaction? Keep reading then.
About the Role
What you’ll do:
- Respond to user inquiries principally via asynchronous video (sometimes live) but also via slack and potentially other channels as we grow (Other channels, such as zoom, email, social, might be needed in the future.)
- Proactively engage with VideoAsk customers to gain insights and help nurture them in their early days
- Be a VideoAsk guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our product
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform to the Dev team, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc.
- Work closely with the rest of the VideoAsk team as an embedded resource to help close the loop with learnings and opportunities/innovation
Are you kind of a “jill or jack” of all trades? Do you like engaging with people on video and also consider yourself to be techy? Enjoy solving unique problems customers have in a fun and engaging way? Are you self-motivated, driven, curious, and ambitious? If so, it’s time we talked.
VideoAsk is a tool that lets you have more personal interactions through video. And we’re growing, fast. We’re looking for passionate and self-motivated Technical Support Specialist to join our team as a remote US team member to our HQ team in Barcelona, Spain.
Here’s what we are after:
- You have experience with some level of technical and/or coding work in SaaS
- Confident & Outgoing personality (with humility)
- Passionate about this product and helping users get to value
- Ability to think on your toes and improvise when needed
- You are experienced and excited to field very technical questions (e.g API) directly with customers as well as helping less techy team mates when needed
- Ability to understand people’s questions in context, technically (tell them what the technical solution is, when they are not aware)
These would be great:
- Experience with recording yourself in video (e.g vlogging)
- Some technical experience with cameras and lighting techniques
- Experience creating video tutorials
- Having worked on an early stage product
- Technical support experience
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you for your interest and reading, we hope you’ll take your career leap with Typeform by applying today.
- Job Category: Customer Support
- Job Type: Full Time
- Remote: Anywhere 🌎
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.