Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 300 employees from over 35 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
Here’s what you´ll do:
- Get stuck into the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Work in a team of engineers, PMs, designers, etc. all with very diverse and interesting backgrounds.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take course and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’ve got professional experience with React.
- You’ve got professional experience working remotely.
- You’ve got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
- You have educated teams around good coding practices and principles.
- You’re accomplished in your field and mastered a variety of technologies.
- You’ve got experience guiding a team through successful architectural and/or technical decisions.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You can show us how you made an impact beyond a team or departmental level.
- Writing unit and integration tests is a given for you. You understand that quality is down to everybody.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.
- You speak English.
- You will from a country where there time difference is either +/- 2 hours CET.
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.