ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
- In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating social media assets, blog assets, presentation/deck design, printed collateral, short promotional/social videos and other creative assets.
- Building creative assets that appropriately reflect the ModSquad brand.
- Ensuring the design and all assets are delivered within design specifications on time.
- Staying on top of the latest trends in visual design across a range of media (e.g. web, mobile, social).
- This role reports to our Visual Designer
- BA/BS degree in Design or Fine Arts
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Experience in Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Familiarity with online tools such as: Canva and Figma
- Experience with Keynote, Powerpoint, and Dropbox
- Experience with Asana a plus
- Experience creating promotional videos a plus
- Must understand the importance of branding and aesthetics
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have sharp eye for design, style, and color choice
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- A positive attitude, an open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
Please be sure to provide a cover letter and samples of your work
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.