As a Customer Happiness Representative:
- You will be committed to successfully understanding the GrowFlow product and delivering support to all customers.
- You will be responsible for providing coverage where needed, and will be expected to contribute to the continuous support and improvement of the Customer Happiness team.
- You will aid in maintaining External and Internal Training & Support processes & documentation, and you will be expected to answer any questions or be the point person on solving any issues surrounding all GrowFlow products.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Customer Happiness & Retention
- Ensuring customers are responded to and solutions are provided.
- Improving time to response/resolution, NPS, CSAT, Reviews, Retention, Team happiness & growth, Education/Help Desk material health.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a proven track record of great customer service experience (bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience).
- Are tech savvy and hungry to improve technical skills.
- Have the ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions.
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills; you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Are humble, friendly, and genuinely loves helping people and solving problems.
- Previous experience with using state compliance software or in the cannabis industry needed.
If you have a passion for helping others, being an integral part of a close-knit team, and delivering dynamic and robust solutions, this could be the perfect fit for you!
- We are a fully remote company and this position will be remote.
- We are looking for someone who is ready to join us full-time after a brief trial period (all our employees do this).
- We offer health benefits, 401k, unlimited time off, charity matching, and other cool perks.
- We are offering an annual starting salary of $40,000 USD.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.