As the Head of Marketing, you will define and execute a data-driven strategy in order to share our vision across the industry. Your contributions will be instrumental in hitting ambitious goals driving the growth of our company. You will be responsible for building: methodology to derive incredible insights, world class brand positioning, and strategic campaigns.
You have the Opportunity to:
- Partner with leaders in Revenue to to uncover insights and strategies to develop an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and service
- Develop and execute creative marketing campaigns and strategies to increase brand awareness and acquire new users
- Analyze the effectiveness of media campaigns to better optimize spend and performance, draw insights & make data-driven decisions that drive the marketing team’s goals.
- Build an exceptional brand marketing team, including developing existing talent and recruiting the best available talent.
- Identify short-term and long-term department goals and resource needs, including the development and management of annual marketing budgets, spend, and other financial considerations
We are looking for People who:
- Bachelors in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 8+ years of marketing leadership experience, with an emphasis on brand development
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, and ability to build high performing teams
- Passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative, high environment
- Experience in developing brands – from positioning, to messaging strategy to execution
- Demonstrated the consistent ability to grow inbound pipeline through a unified strategy that leverages specialists across all available channels: SEO, paid advertising, organic social, content and email marketing
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market marketing strategies around SaaS product releases
About the Industry
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit
You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.